This page states the terms under which you may use the Website. By accessing the Website you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms.
A. Intellectual propertyThe content of the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, software and trademarks are the property of FindaParty.co.uk and are protected by copyright and other laws. FindaParty.co.uk does not tolerate copyright infringement and will actively pursue any known infringement to the full extent of the law.
B. Restrictions on useYou may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use FindaParty.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal use. Nor may you use the Website to create, amend, update or verify any databases, directories, customer lists, mailing lists or other records.
The use of FindaParty.co.uk data as a source or target for direct marketing, telemarketing, market research, or any other marketing activity on yours, or someone else's behalf, is strictly prohibited.
C. Website WarrantiesFindaParty.co.uk does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the Website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content featured on the Website is correct at the time of publication, no responsibility is accepted by FindaParty.co.uk for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the Website.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage, financial or otherwise as a result of you using the information provided on the Website, nor does FindaParty.co.uk guarantee the suitability or quality of any products or services featured on the Website.
FindaParty.co.uk does not warrant that access to the Website or the features on the Website will be uninterrupted or error free. Nor does FindaParty.co.uk warrant that the server on which the Website is based is free of Viruses or other harmful code.
D. Contributions to the siteFindaParty.co.uk reserves the right, without any obligation whatsoever, to review, correct, remove or modify any content submitted to the Website.
Contributions made to the Website are encouraged, providing they are made in a responsible manner and are in no way inaccurate, defamatory or misleading. Jobs posted on the site must be real vacancies from legitimate businesses.
FindaParty.co.uk aims to be impartial, and takes no responsibility for reviews written by any user of the Website. We do check the validity of reviews and may remove reviews that cannot be substantiated or appear to be inaccurate.
By submitting a rating or review to the Website you are accepting that your name and email address will become available to the company you review, and your name will be displayed on the Website.
You may not use, or allow others to use, your account to:
- Post any content that is abusive or defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or entity.
If you see any content on the site that is incorrect, is illegal or breaches anyone else's rights, please contact us.
FindaParty.co.uk may change, alter or modify these Terms at any time. Any changes to these Terms will be posted on the Website. If you do not agree to Terms on this page, you should cease use of the Website.
15 Broomhill, Ewshot, Surrey, GU10 5BE
Customer Support Email
support @ findaparty.co.uk
- FindaParty.co.uk collects personal information about you and your business when you create your business listing. FindaParty.co.uk also collects personal information from you when you create an account or write a review on FindaParty.co.uk.co.uk. FindaParty.co.uk.co.uk will not rent, sell, or share information about you (the user) with other people or non-affiliated companies. Any other data collected on the site is purely for the purpose of running the site and will not be shared, rented or sold.
- FindaParty.co.uk may set and access basic FindaParty.co.uk.co.uk cookies on your computer, including Google DART cookies which users can opt out of. More information about cookies is available on this site.
- We reserve the right to send registered users certain communications relating to the FindaParty.co.uk.co.uk service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the FindaParty.co.uk.co.uk Newsletter (when subscribed to), that are considered part of your FindaParty.co.uk.co.uk Business Listing, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- Emails sent through the site, including contact form enquiries, recommendations and review requests are one-off emails. We will not distribute any email addresses to any third party or associated company of FindaParty.co.uk.co.uk or use them for anything other than their intended purpose.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations to protect personal information about you.
- FindaParty.co.uk may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Business Listing or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.